Katarina Seboova Obituary, Katarina Seboova Has Passed Away - Death Cause

Katarina Seboova Obituary, Katarina Seboova Has Passed Away – Death Cause

Katarina Seboova Death, Obituary – According to the information provided by the Ocean County Prosecutor’s Office, the victim of the residential fire that took place on Heron Street in Manchester Township on March 19, 2023 has been determined to be 73-year-old Katarina Seboova, who lived in the home at the time of the incident and was a resident of the residence. Sunday was the day that the fire broke out.

At the office of the Ocean County Medical Examiner on March 20, 2023, a postmortem examination of Ms. Seboova was carried out. According to the conclusions of the inquiry into the factors that contributed to the untimely passing of Ms. Seboova, the fact that she had taken in an excessive amount of smoke caused her to suffocate, which ultimately resulted in her passing.

On March 19, 2023, at about 6:50 p.m., officials from the Manchester Township Police Department and the Manchester Township Fire Department were summoned to Heron Street in response to a complaint of a structure fire. The fire was said to have started in the basement of the building. A woman who was a victim of the fire was rescued by the first responders who arrived on the scene.

The injured individual was transferred to the Community Medical Center in Toms River, where they are currently being characterized as being in critical but stable condition at this time. The body of Ms. Seboova was found inside the home during the initial inspection of the property. Following a thorough and exhaustive investigation by the Ocean County Fire Marshal’s Office.

The Manchester Township Police Department Detective Bureau, the Ocean County Sheriff’s Office Crime Scene Investigation Unit, and the Ocean County Prosecutor’s Office Major Crime Unit-Arson Squad, it was determined that the fire was started accidentally as a result of discarded smoking material. The cause of the fire was determined to be accidental after the investigation was completed. The blaze began in a garbage can located in the upper-northwest quadrant of a patio. It was established that abandoned smoking materials were the source of the fire, which was an accidental occurrence.